- rms.list —
List available record store names, or id's for a
- rms.size — Returns the size occupied by the record store
- rms.sizeavail — Returns the amount of space available to grow
for this record store.
- rms.set — Sets the value of a record store
- rms.get — Fetch the value of the specified record store
and record id
- rms.add — Adds data to the specified record store,
returning the new record id.
- rms.delete — Deletes either the record store, or a record id
associated with a record store.
- rms.hset — Sets a key/value pair in the given record store.
- rms.hget — Gets the value of a given key in the specified
- rms.hexists — Determine whether a given key exists in a record
- rms.hkeys — Returns all keys associated with a given record store.
- rms.hdel — Deletes a key from the specified record store.
Record Store is the name for persistent storage in J2ME. Even
simple MIDP1.0 phones have this feature, and utilize it to
store data between invocations of the application.